New Year's Resolutions for 2023 by ~glorifiedgluer
I have never done a New Year’s resolution before… well, at least not a public one written down in a blog post! 😁
🗒️ I intend to update this post with some of the accomplishments related to the goals below.
- More blog posts
- Take more pictures
- Write more software (if possible, in F#)
- Paired with Magueta and introduced UDDT support for SQL Server SSDT on SQLProvider (link)
- Introduced option to configure which headers to hide from logs on Giraffe.SerilogExtensions (link)
- Added bind operator for Option to FsToolkit.ErrorHandling (link)
- Added support to read database configuration from homeserver.yaml on Synapse’s S3 Storage Provider (link)
testFixtureTaskon Expecto (link)
- Turn spaced repetition into a habit
- Read at least a book each month
- Be able to hold at least a basic conversation in French
I’m now being coached by a Professional Powerlifter, so I expect to reach my goals easily!
- One-repetition maximum - You can check my progress on my Workout Schedule - 2023.
- Squat: 150kg
- Deadlift: 200kg
- Benchpress: 100kg
- Overhead Press: 60kg
- Visit Ouro Preto; visit São Paulo’s countryside; discover new restaurants
- Visit Japan or an European country
Being completely honest, this is a lot for a single year. Even more for the traveling part. But, it’s how they say: go big or go home!