I’m Victor Freire, a student and software developer based in Guarulhos, Brazil, currently working at Divisions Maintenance Group as a software engineer writing F# and Nix.
I’ve taught myself coding, cloud computing and linux for years, out of passion. At the moment I’m mostly interested in learning about highly scalable systems.
My projects live at sourcehut and GitHub, you can also contact me via email.
About this site
This site was built for the only reason of sharing and documenting most of my interests.
I intend to use as much FOSS as possible while producing its content.
- Icons made by my beloved nana
- Generated using Hugo, theme inspired by The Hare programming language website
- Source code at sourcehut
- Built with Nix and builds.sr.ht
- Hosted at pages.sr.ht
- Pictures taken with a Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 or Nikon D3100
- Analog pictures scanned with a Canon CanoScan LiDE 300